Sacred Ground Dance is a non-competitive dance studio that focuses on building a solid foundation in technique with a creative approach. We appreciate the art of dance and desire to bring our love and joy of movement to others.
Here are some things that set us a part:
- Non-competitive! We skip the expensive competitions and strive to show our students that their dance ability/potential and self worth is unlimited. For those looking for extra dance opportunities, we have a Performance Group that does shows throughout the community.
- Affordable! We have no registration fee, no recital fee and costume costs are reasonable.
- Small Classes! We have small classes so that each student gets the attention they need to see improvements every class.
- Appropriate! We are very conscious about the choice of choreography, costumes, music lyrics and music themes, even in our older classes. No worrying about immodest outfits or inappropriate dances.
- Real Technique! Our students learn real technique, body alignment and proper terminology in a creative and friendly way.
- Amazing Teachers! Our team of teachers are top notch. They love dance and they love teaching others… your kids will adore them! Read more about them on our teachers page.
- Great Location! We are in the heart of Flower Mound on 2499 and just blocks away from FMHS, Kroger, Market Street, etc. So wether you want your teenager to walk to class from school, you need to pick up a few groceries or work out yourself, you can! If you prefer to stay while your child is in class, take advantage of our viewing windows and free Wi-Fi.
- Free Trial Class! We want our students to feel at home here, so we offer a free trial class so you can see if Sacred Ground Dance is a good fit for your family.
Still not sure? See what real moms have to say about us here!