Sacred Ground Dance is a non-competitive dance studio that focuses on building a solid foundation in technique with a creative approach. We appreciate the art of dance and desire to bring our love and joy of movement to others.
Here are some things that set us a part:
- Non-competitive! We skip the expensive competitions and strive to show our students that their dance ability/potential and self worth is unlimited. For those looking for extra dance opportunities, we have a Performance Group that does shows throughout the community.
- Affordable! We try to keep our tuition and registration fees at an affordable amount and our costume costs for our recitals are reasonable.
- Small Classes! We have small classes in order for each student to get the attention they need to see improvements with every dance class they take with us.
- Appropriate! We are very conscious about the choice of choreography, costumes, music lyrics and music themes with all of our classes including our older students. So there is no need to worry about immodest outfits or inappropriate dances.
- Real Technique! Our students learn real technique, body alignment and the proper dance terminology in a creative yet friendly way.
- Amazing Teachers! Our team of teachers are top notch. They have so much passion for dance and love teaching the art to others… your kids will adore them! Read more about them on our teacher’s page.
- Great Location! We are in the heart of Flower Mound on 2499 and just blocks away from FMHS, Kroger, Market Street, etc. So whether you want your teenager to walk to class after school, you need to pick up a few groceries, you want to work out yourself, you can! However if you prefer to stay while your child is in class feel free to take advantage of our viewing windows or watch them on the TV in the lobby that is connected to the back classroom & you can enjoy free Wi-Fi while you wait.
- Free Trial Class! We want ALL our students to feel at home here, so we offer a free trial class to any new families so you can see if Sacred Ground Dance is a good fit for your family.
Still not sure? See what real moms have to say about us here!